We have listened carefully to the comments that local people made in response to our planning application in 2011 and have amended our plans accordingly.
- Development has been moved away from Great House Farm to protect the setting of the grade II* listed farmhouse and avoid possible odour and noise nuisance.
- The amount of land taken from Great House Farm has been reduced by 76% to maintain the viability of the farm.
- More homes are proposed to the south of Church Lane in a location which does not impact on Great House Farm.
- The site for a new secondary school has been removed.
- Additional sports facilities have been provided for public use.
- The amount of hedgerow lost has been reduced by 80%.